It costs Bruce Irons Camp Fund an average of $2,500 per year to sustain one student in our program. In addition to providing all students with 2 or 3-week residential summer camp, all tax-deductible donations support our year-round enrichment activities, educational programs, and mentoring activities, and help outfit our campers for their summer camp experiences. We are truly grateful for gifts of any amount, and there are many ways to give:
- Make a donation online now by clicking here.
- Mail a donation (check) to our office at: The Bruce Irons Camp Fund, 725 Providence Road, Suite 212, Charlotte, NC 28207
- Make a gift of stock. Please contact Suzanne Henry or call 980.355.0803 to notify us of your gift.
- If you shop online at Amazon, your purchases could become contributions to Bruce Irons Camp Fund. Shop at AmazonSmile, where .05% of your purchases are donated back to the charity of your choice. Click here to create an AmazonSmile account and select Bruce Irons Camp Fund as your benefiting organization.
- Make an in-kind contribution. Throughout the year, we have a variety of in-kind needs related to outfitting our campers, providing enrichment opportunities, and for use at our annual fundraising event. For a current list of in-kind needs, please contact Suzanne Henry or call 980.355.0803.
- Does your company (or a company you previously worked for) have a matching gift program? Contact your HR professional and inquire. Your gift to Bruce Irons Camp Fund could be doubled.