In addition to our high-quality camp partners, BICF partners with many local organizations. These Charlotte-area organizations and companies offer education, skill building, and youth development programs, as well as goods and/or services so that our campers are well equipped for many new opportunities and activities over the duration of their time in our program.
Our community partners provide us with a wide variety of support, including use of their facilities or buses at no cost, free or reduced admission/fees for our campers and their mentors, tangible goods, and targeted educational or skill development programs.
We are truly grateful to all of our Charlotte area organization partners*, including:
- Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools
- Charlotte Symphony
- Children’s Theater of Charlotte
- Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated
- Communities In Schools
- Covenant Presbyterian Church
- Central Piedmont Community College
- Crisis Assistance Ministry
- First Book of Charlotte
- Johnson & Wales University
- Levine Jewish Community Center
- Matthews Playhouse
- Mecklenburg County Park and Recreation
- Microsoft – Charlotte Campus
- The Levine Museum of the New South
*List as of spring 2019 and subject to change/additions.